At Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center
Registration is now open for Wauhatchie’s Forest School Summer Camp! We are excited to explore the grounds of Reflection Riding all summer long! We’ll play and work together on building, wilderness skills, plant identification, nature crafts, foraging, animal tracks, and more! Campers will be immersed in nature, no matter the weather, to help build up resilience, physical strength, creativity, respect for themselves, others, and the world around them, and to help build a child’s sense of place in this world.
- Ages 3-6
- Cost: $180 per week
- Time: 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
*No camp on July 4th
- 5% Discount - 4-7 weeks of camp
- 10% discount - all 8 weeks of camp
- 10% sibling discount
|June 4-8||May 21|
|June 11-15||May 28|
|June 18-22||June 4|
|June 25-29||June 11|
|July 2-6*||June 18|
|July 9-13||June 25|
|July 16-20||July 2|
|July 23-27||July 9|
DaY Camp Week For Older Students: Waldtiere German Adventure Day Camp
Come join our Waldtiere German Day Adventure Camp for an outdoor and total language immersion experience! We will be singing, hiking, creating arts and crafts, playing games, and learning about our native Waldtiere (forest animals) as we play among them in the beautiful forests at Reflection Riding.
- Ages 5-8
- Cost: $200
- Time: 9:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m Monday - Friday
- Date: June 18-22
- Registration Deadlin: June 4
- Enrollment form and payment is required to reserve a summer camp spot.
- If for some reason your child is unable to attend camp during a particular week for which you have signed up, please advise us as soon as possible if you would like to change to a different week. Only if there is space available will we be able to accommodate any requests.
- If you wish to cancel, please notify us at least 30 days out for a full refund.
- If you notify us inside of 30-14 days prior to your camp week, you will be required to pay a $50 cancellation fee.
- If you notify us inside of two 2 weeks prior to your camp week, after payments are due, your payment is nonrefundable.
Please Send All Materials, Including Check or Money Order, to:
ATTN: Summer Camp
P.O. Box 24403
Chattanooga, TN 37422
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com
- Pick-up and drop-off will be at the Humphrey’s House
- Campers must bring a packed lunch (minimal trash please!) and full water bottle. A healthy snack will be provided.
- Campers must be toilet proficient, able to communicate, and follow directions.
- Campers must come wearing rain boots and rain pants, or quick dry pants.
- Please apply sunscreen and bug spray before arrival.
- Campers must bring a rain jacket, labeled change of clothes, and tennis shoes in backpacks daily.