Forest School Admissions
If you feel that Wauhatchie School may be right for your child and would like to apply for the upcoming school year, please:
- Read our website and the parent handbook.
- Complete the application form and mail along with your $25 application fee. The application form and deposit must be received before a space can be reserved in a school tour. Once your application is received, you will receive an email from the school to schedule the tour. Tours are intended for children and parents unless otherwise noted.
- After meeting each other at the school tour, the parents, teachers and children need to feel confident that Wauhatchie School is the right fit. The school director will contact you within a week of your tour to answer any remaining questions and then either invite you to enroll or discuss any concerns that have arisen. If all spaces are full, you will receive an email to let you know that your child has been placed on a waiting list.
- Once you receive the official enrollment form, it will need to be completed and returned to Wauhatchie School as soon as possible, along with the non-refundable $100 deposit to hold your child’s space. This deposit will be applied to the first month's tuition payment.
- Please attach your child's immunization record or a religious exemption form.
- Your child’s space in the class will be officially reserved as soon as this paperwork is turned in, and the deposit check clears.